- Professor Marie-Louise B. Nosch has received a Category A Research Grant from the Alexander S. Onassis Public Benefit Foundation, 2012
- Karin Margarita Frei award on video - In Danish (videnskab.dk), 2012
- Karin Frei awarded "For Women in Science" funded by the UN organization UNESCO and L'Oreal. Please read the press release (in Danish), 2012
- Centre Director Marie-Louise Nosch interview on the ash cloud and the KOSMOS Conference (article in Danish), in Humanist nr. 4 May/June 2010
- Maj Ringgaard defended her PhD, Friday May 14, 2010
Centre Director Marie-Louise Bech Nosch recieves the prestigious "EliteForsk" award, Thursday January 29, 2010 .
Centre Director Marie-Louise Bech Nosch recieves Einar Hansens award for excellence in humanities research, November 18, 2008
Centre Director Marie-Louise Bech Nosch recieves DM award for interdisciplinary research, October 2008
- CTR book release: Margarita Gleba, Textile production in Pre-Roman Italy, Oxbow Books 2008
- First results of Ph.D. scholar Karin Frei's investigations on strontium and wool, October 21, 2008.
- CTR book release: Dressing the past, edited by Margarita Gleba, Cherine Munkholt and Marie-Louise Nosch, Oxbow Books 2008
- Huldremosekvinden i TVAvisen
- CTR i Jyllandsposten - Forfædre gik i farverigt designtøj, december 27, 2007
- Press release - EU millioner til forskning i tøj og identitet, november 5, 2007
- CTR i Weekendavisen - Når folk skaber klæder
- CTR book release: Ancient Textiles; Production, Craft & Society, edited by Carole Gillis and Marie-Louise Nosch, Oxbow Books 2007
- Link to National Geographic photos of the Tollund man, view photos
- Book release: Vestidos, Textiles y Tintes (eds. C. Alfaro, L. Karali et al., Universitat di Valencia)
- Associate Professor Henriette Lyngstrøm from Saxo-institute is at CTR from August 1st 2007 to February 1st 2008
- Textiles in Context: New Research in Ancient Danish in European Textiles. International Conference January 18-19th.
- Ulla Mannering defended her Ph.D. on the 30th of June at 1 pm in 22.0.11 (New KUA).
- CTR i Weekendavisen - Tavskundskab af Lotte Hedeager
- "Forskningens Døgn", Frederiksbergcentret, Ulla Mannering and Eva Andersson present CTR research programmes.
- Tools and Textiles - Texts and Contexts First Workshop, january 20-21, 2006
- CTR in Denmark's Radio "ViTA", Ulla Mannering og Marie-Louise Nosch, november 15, 2005