Conferences and Workshops 2015
18. February. Experimental Archaeology And Early Modern History. Workshop organized by Eva Andersson Strand and Paula Hohti. Centre for Textile Research, Copenhagen.
20. February. Stof til Eftertanke. Seminar. University of Copenhagen.
Booklet with different clothing from the Danish Viking Age (pdf).
26. February, The Fabric of Life: Approaches to Textile Resources, Economy and Production in Ancient Italy. British School at Rome / Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia.
7. - 8. May. "First Textiles. The Beginnings of Textile Manufacture in Europe and the Mediterranean". A two-day international conference at Centre for Textile Research in Copenhagen.
2. - 5. September. Aegean Scripts. 14th Mycenological Colloquium, Copenhagen.
17.-18. september. Renlighed & Rendesten. Seminar om personlig hygiejne, snavs og sundhed i Danmark, 1500-1850, Københavns Universitet Amager, Center for Tekstilforskning. THE SEMINAR IS CANCELLED.
6. - 7. October. Textiles in Ritual and Cultic Practices in the Ancient Near East from the Third to the First Millennium BC. International workshop, Copenhagen.
Booklet with abstracts
11. - 14. November. Textile Trade and Distribution From the Ancient Near East to the Mediterranean (1000 BC to AD 400). International conference, Kassel University, Germany.
Call for posters
List of speakers
27. November. Precolumbian Texstiles. Workshop taking place at Centro Cultural de San Marcos - Parque Universitario - Centro Historico de Lima, Peru.